Excellent Quality Automation training on both Manual and Automation testing using Mercury Interactive/HP Test Suite (QuickTestPro(QTP), LoadRunner, TestDirector/Quality Center, and WinRunner) and other QA tools by a professional with 11 + years expertise in IT Industry and 5 years QA teaching experience.
These tasks include managing user, computer, and group accounts; managing access to network resources; managing printers; managing an organizational unit in a network based on Active Directory directory service; and implementing Group Policy to manage users and computers. This is the first course in the Systems Administrator and Systems Engineer tracks for Windows Server and serves as the entry point for other courses in the Windows Server curriculum.
Upon completion of this Quality Automation course, students will be able to:
- Concepts of manual and automation testing
- Both Black box testing and White box testing
- In-depth coverage of the testing terminology.
- Detailed power point presentations explaining each and every piece of automation.
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- Application testing and product testing.
- Web application testing
- Data base testing. (SQL Server and Oracle including RDBMS concepts)
- Relational data base concepts and fundamentals.
- In-depth coverage of automation tools (WinRunner, LoadRunner, TestDirector/Quality Center, and QuickTestPro(QTP)).
- Descriptive Programming in QTP and TSL scripting in WinRunner.
- Load/Stress/Volume and Performance testing.
- Fundamentals of UNIX and Shell scripts.
- QA related tools like XENU, VNC, VPN, and Ghost Process.
- HTML, ASP, Java language fundamentals.
- Various bug tracking systems like TD/QC, BugZilla etc.
- Complete QA release process
- QA FAQ’s session
"The Quality Automation training was good, and though I was the only one in the online session the class was very much interactive, it was a very good experience." – Sohal (Quality Automation)